BMAC Announcements


Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Beast Has Arrived! UPDATE

I stopped by the hobby shop in Teays Valley today just as they were unpacking their shipment and was able to purchase one. Looks like it going to be a wild little airplane. Lots of expo is recommended even on low rates. More to follow after the first flight.

Jeff test flew it today and it flys great. He decreased the controls to about half of that recommended  in the manual. When flying off of grass it must be hand launched because of the tiny wheels, and I think removing the wheel pants might be a good idea because they look very fragile and prone to breakage.

Even though I said I wasn't going to fly anything until after my eye surgery, I lost self control and flew the Beast this afternoon. What a blast! It will slow down and fly below 1/4 throttle , so indoor may be a possibility.

If you get a Beast, you won't be disappointed..

No comments:

Post a Comment